• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

I've been banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWhoDatPartyCatx

Hello! My name is xWhoDatPartyCatx and I've been banned(since Feburary) from the HG server. I was banned for "advertising" which was a complete mistake! I regret a lot and I really wasn't trying to advertise. HG used to be my favorite server, until I got banned. I had a goal of completing the snow parkour, but I can't. I swear on my life I will be good! You can even mute me from the chat if it helps. I will do anything to get back on that server. I really really love it and VERY VERY VERY much miss it. All of my friends are like "Go on HG!" but I can't. Please, if you could just help me out, that would be great. I'm not trying to complain, whine, or beg. Please.

-A very sad PartyCat

Anchezz

Trusted Member
You can also buy an unban pass to to get instantly unbanned!! (Unless this is your third time being banned)

http://store.happy-hg.com
It doesn't matter if it's the third time, she can still buy it. The only thing that can prevent anyone from buying the unban fees is if he or she already bought the $20 AND $40 = you can only buy each once.

But as said above, make a ban dispute but if you advertised an IP the chances of being unbanned aren't big so buying an unban fee would be the best ✨

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
It doesn't matter if it's the third time, she can still buy it. The only thing that can prevent anyone from buying the unban fees is if he or she already bought the $20 AND $40 = you can only buy each once.

But as said above, make a ban dispute but if you advertised an IP the chances of being unbanned aren't big so buying an unban fee would be the best ✨
That would be 3 times -_-

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
_Bach_, if you get unbanned via forum it will still count against your record for helper and build team. If you mean record for buycraft, it will only 'count' if it is purchased once or twice. You guys are making this so much more complicated than it is. You may only buy an unban fee twice. The only two options are $20, and $40 the final unban fee. You will not be allowed to purchase another unban fee if you purchase both.

Nonetheless, you may feel free to post a dispute here

- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.