• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Is Z3R0 banned forever?

iTzOajs

Imma use iTzOajs until 1.8 actually Comes out, Anyways if Zero wont be getting unban i think that you should make the person that's writing this Mod so THAT PERSON can take Zero's place you could also remove Z3R0'S head and put shuffling there if Z3R0 Isnt getting unbanned because i noticed this

Attachments

• 2014-05-05_15.33.14.png
    343.6 KB · Views: 525

Cinq

To be Honest... Even if there is No way Possible to get Z3R0__G4VITY Unban... His Head should Stay there FOREVERWhy? Z3R0__G4VITY donated $1500 FOR A MINECRAFT SERVER!!! And it was a very small one when he Did! You can't just remove a guys Head from the Hall of Fame who DONATED $1500 like That is a lot of MONEY Just For A MINECRAFT SERVER like he could of donated to any other server but He picked Happy Hunger Games because he Likes it and was AWESOME Enough to pay that much, but yea Seriously if your not going to unban him just leave his head.

I agree, despite his staff abuse, he should at least have his head as the top donor. He did donate 1.5k, and it's HIGHLY rare for such a thing to happen, especially when you run a small server. :|

I honestly feel he should of just been demoted, he IS the top donor, and I doubt someone would try to top it. (With all the bans n' stuff, I worry that the server is in danger :?)

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
3877 said:
I agree, despite his staff abuse, he should at least have his head as the top donor. He did donate 1.5k, and it's HIGHLY rare for such a thing to happen, especially when you run a small server. :|

I honestly feel he should of just been demoted, he IS the top donor, and I doubt someone would try to top it. (With all the bans n' stuff, I worry that the server is in danger :?)
Is that supposed to be a threat?

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
ChrisTheLink said:
3877 said:

Is that supposed to be a threat?
Not precisely, they are stating that due to the mass of bans players may be scared into donation; therefore potientially dooming the server.

Thanks for clarifying Rice, I wouldn't be an idiot and threaten the server like that. Especially with all the events that have occurred.