• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed /is trust (or add) problem in skyblock

I came on to skyblock today to continue to work on my house that I was almost finished with. Instead, I found a huge area of obvious griefing. I have nobody added or trusted. I'm not sure if the island was closed or not, it was probably unlocked and warp toggled tho :/ but still, nobody should have been able to grief me. They obviously knew I was working really, really hard on the house and they wanted to bring me down just like everything else in my life. The house was the only thing griefed. Nothing else was missing. I know that griefing/stealing/raiding is NOT against the rules in skyblock, but I had nobody added/trusted therefore, I am not responsible for it. Either somebody was using a hacked client to get authorization on my island or they found a bug in the plugin. I would really appreciate it if someone looked into this. I am not the only one who has been griefed lately, others have too. Some of them were griefed most likely because they had the culprit was added/trusted on their island, but others were griefed by people who were hacking and/or using bugs. I have no proof of who did this to me or to anyone else. This is probably gonna end up being removed for not being a bug (which it is). My IGN is snuutibuuti. Please do your best to fix this problem and make it impossible for people to use hacked clients on the server, thank you. Sincerely, snuutibuuti.

Attachments

• 2015-12-24_02.39.25.png
    2015-12-24_02.39.25.png
    376.3 KB · Views: 244

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
It looks like it was fire grief, maybe a lightning spawned fire in your island and burnt down everything slowly since you have everything made of wood, or you had a chimney or lava/fire somewhere that made it spread?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Are you sure? When I checked all the cobble was there, just wood and flammable objects were missing!