• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jigsaw Invisible Maze - Jigsaw Level Submission

Does it need more detain?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Drdiamondcake

Today I made a maze for Jigsaw. No barriers have been used so it's harder. World Download below. If you have any suggestions don't hesitate to suggest. This mechanic for this maze may notwork in Minecraft 1.9 as shifting lowers your height. TP your way from maze.

This is how it works.
2XgUiPFbw2kZ

Where the fences are the player cannot stand. The carpet is there so players can't see the fences. The reason it works is this. A player can only fit in a 2 block hole. The fence adds 0.5 so the player can't fit.

2Xgamd3q8dgV

The Maze from the outside.
2XgcYWuKWlLu

Maze from the inside.2

Attachments

• Invisible Maze.zip
    91.4 KB · Views: 276

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Downloaded, beat it in 3 mins. Maybe make it longer/more complex?

Also, in some cases, barriers are better. Anyone with customizeabe xray or an invisible carpet texture can easily see where the fences are.

Drdiamondcake

Thank you for your suggestion. With, barriers you can see the outline and I used to have a friend who used hacks and he was able to see barriers without the x-ray.

Drdiamondcake

Yeah, I'll try that. I have an idea with falling sand and solid sand. You can walk through falling sand but you can't go through solid sand.