• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Ideas And An Amazing Builder.

aesome_crafter

Hi guys, I want to build something BIG and EPIC but, i am not a GREAT builder so i need someone that is AWESOME at building. I just need an example of a build and an Idea for another build. The Build will be on my plot in the NORMAL creative world and i only need 1 person. Thanks and just message down below if you wanna do it!

Edit: here is a template:
An Idea:
An example of one of your builds:

I will choose tommorow (sunday) at 12PM BST.

Last edited:

aesome_crafter

Hi guys, I want to build something BIG and EPIC but, i am not a GREAT builder so i need someone that is AWESOME at building. I just need an example of a build and an Idea for another build. The Build will be on my plot in the NORMAL creative world and i only need 1 person. Thanks and just message down below if you wanna do it!:)
i need an example and an idea as sgowed by the underline.

aesome_crafter

well, There was not that many people (litterally 1 person) so If you could, Tbucs19Gaming . Can you help me? I got an idea from the wonderful _Bach_ and thank you to everyone that helped.

Edit: We could have more people if you want to, Just send me a screenshot of one of your best builds.

Last edited: