• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I wont be on for awile...

GoldenWalker14

I accidentally bought something with my mom's credit card so i wont be on until nov. 5 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: so thats where ill be :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

benthebeast142

:( Golden, my birthday is 1 day before you will get back. You will miss my secret party... SHHHHH dont tell anyone :lol: :lol: :lol:

cptcreeper64

benthebeast142 said:
:( Golden, my birthday is 1 day before you will get back. You will miss my secret party... SHHHHH dont tell anyone :lol: :lol: :lol:
ILL KEEP QUIET BEN I WONT TELL ANYONE *goes to random stranger* HEY DUDE BENTHEBEAST IS HAVING A SECRET PARTY SOON SO BE QUIET ABOUT IT

benthebeast142

Itzmenick WHY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EVERYTHING SOMEBODY SAYS??? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

GoldenWalker14

EXACTLY dude seriously i saw that you said ben's whole life was minecraft? So 1: Even i know it's not and 2: Well, your whole life is TRYING to be better than everyone so can u just shut up and mind your own business? I mean come on :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: im getting tired of you ALL OVER the forums :|

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 373

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
TBNRFrags said:
Hey lets stop the fighting and get along itzmenickk you have your claims and benthebeast and goldenwalker14 you have yours. If you have something mean to say dont say anything at all.
luv u <3

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
zainos said:
TBNRFrags said:
Hey lets stop the fighting and get along itzmenickk you have your claims and benthebeast and goldenwalker14 you have yours. If you have something mean to say dont say anything at all.
luv u <3
its really bigbang :/ btw he uses like 5 ip adressess.....