• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I won jigsaw!! :)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
ChrisTheLink said:
Nice!
Confession Time: I haven't won jigsaw legit :(
Lol. I've only done it once xD It took me about 5 tries on the 20th level, because it isn't the hardest parkour, but... there's a few hard parts that I kept failing xD And it's so hard to get back to it (as a non-vip)

itsjustpizazz

SAFollis said:
ChrisTheLink said:
Nice!
Lol. I've only done it once xD It took me about 5 tries on the 20th level, because it isn't the hardest parkour, but... there's a few hard parts that I kept failing xD And it's so hard to get back to it (as a non-vip)

It took me like 30 tries on the 20th level. I <3 parkour but I suck at it XD

SAFollis

Trusted Member
PizazzAttack said:
SAFollis said:
ChrisTheLink said:
Nice!

It took me like 30 tries on the 20th level. I <3 parkour but I suck at it XD
Yeah... The fifth time I was really lucky too xD I couldn't believe it and I almost failed on the last jump

SAFollis

Trusted Member
PizazzAttack said:
Same! I got really lucky at the end I always fall off the pressure plate fence things its so hard.
Yeah... Some days it's like "I'm doing this. This is simple." and other days: "Oh crud... not again"