• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I need this question answering.

IAreDeath

Okay So to everyone who thinks i'm annoying, what's so annoying about me? My life? My existence? the fact that i'm not dead yet? I Talk Too Much? Or I am okay?

SAFollis

Trusted Member
You keep making pointless topics, you keep typing in these annoying colors that no one can read (yellow on white, really?) and the spam (which links back to number 1).

Other than that I don't care and I'm neutral.

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
You keep making pointless topics, you keep typing in these annoying colors that no one can read (yellow on white, really?) and the spam (which links back to number 1).

yes true this could just be a profile post?? ?

Viperstrike

Trusted Member

Like he said, this dose not really belong on a Minecraft forums at all, and don’t take things that people say on the internet seriously. And if your going to ask this question ask people in real life.