• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Might Be Quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
So in the title it says "I Might Be Quitting".
The reason for this is because, well, I might be done with Minecraft.
I want to quit because of all of these reasons:
1. My laptop stinks, it gives me from 2-45 fps, it's ridiculous
2. There is no way to get a new graphics card or more RAM, so I'm stuck in the deep depths of "Losing FPS Every day"
3. Minecraft got really boring, the reason for this is that the exact same games and such keep getting old. The new games that are coming sound fun, but will get old with a few weeks.
4. Because of this FPS issue, I've been getting angry at PvP every time I die, and I hate getting angry at a game.
5. I have enough friends on MC, and truth be told, I will miss them a lot :/
So here are the things I want to say to all of the people on HHG that I remember.
SAFollis I will miss you for all the jokes and redstone capabilties you had
_Bach_ I will miss you for the great build team. I'm sorry for the lack of building, with the FPS issue it was really hard. I will try my best to help the team, I don't want to leave it, I just won't be on very often.
Zainos I will miss you for the laughs you gave me, and the great server you built. I thank you for the time you have given me on this server, and it pains me to leave.
jawa888 You are my best friend, and I will try my best to play MC as much as possible with you, from 46 fps to 5 fps.
sgtnickjames I will miss you for the jokes you gave, and the 1337 m3554g35 y0u m4d3
Cheez literally the exact same as sgtnickjames, I will miss you.
AMGFox You were a good friend. I'm sorry for leaving you, and I will miss you a lot.
All of the others I may have forgotten I am so sorry. Everyone I know please tell everyone else you know I know I have left MC because of my awful computer.
I love you all, and one thing I will say for sure is I will stay on forums.
I wish you all the best of luck, and wish me good luck so I can get a good computer with over 60 fps.
Goodbye. :(

Last edited:

Unitus

Retired Staff
There are a couple things you can do, to reduce lag, before the computer I have rn, I had a small laptop that gave me 1 to 12 fps every time, and I still managed to play very well, but yes Minecraft sometimes gets old, I did quit MC for 6 months, and then came back, it happens, goodbye Deku

Omnisent

Trusted Member
There are a couple things you can do, to reduce lag, before the computer I have rn, I had a small laptop that gave me 1 to 12 fps every time, and I still managed to play very well, but yes Minecraft sometimes gets old, I did quit MC for 6 months, and then came back, it happens, goodbye Deku
Can you give some tips for my FPS?

jawa888

2. There is no way to get a new graphics card or more RAM, so I'm stuck in the deep depths of "Losing FPS Every day"
3. Minecraft got really boring, the reason for this is that the exact same games and such keep getting old. The new games that are coming sound fun, but will get old with a few weeks.
4. Because of this FPS issue, I've been getting angry at PvP every time I die, and I hate getting angry at a game.
So here are the things I want to say to all of the people on HHG that I remember.
_Bach_ I will miss you for the great build team. I'm sorry for the lack of building, with the FPS issue it was really hard. I will try my best to help the team, I don't want to leave it, I just won't be on very often.
Zainos I will miss you for the laughs you gave me, and the great server you built. I thank you for the time you have given me on this server, and it pains me to leave.
jawa888 You are my best friend, and I will try my best to play MC as much as possible with you, from 46 fps to 5 fps.
sgtnickjames I will miss you for the jokes you gave, and the 1337 m3554g35 y0u m4d3
AMGFox You were a good friend. I'm sorry for leaving you, and I will miss you a lot.
All of the others I may have forgotten I am so sorry. Everyone I know please tell everyone else you know I know I have left MC because of my awful computer.
I wish you all the best of luck, and wish me good luck so I can get a good computer with over 60 fps.

Bye Deku, you were a good friend, sad to see you go. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

SAFollis

Trusted Member
:( I'm sorry that you might be leaving.
1-2, 4. You could always try to play Minecraft in a smaller screen, then it doesn't have to render as much (instead of full screen, use the default size it opens up with)
3. Same thing is happening to me, that's why I've been playing GMod more. (Tons of games, like sandbox, ttt, jailbreak, darkrp--not one I like too much, but other people seem to like it--, deathrun, etc.) You could also try and create Minecraft plugins/mods, making it more fun because you get to change the game instead of just playing it.
5. You will be missed :'( If you have Steam I'd be happy to add you as a friend on it.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I play minecraft on an average of 20-30 fps, but it's constant. I use optifine, and will sometimes just decrease my screen size.

As far as games getting old though, nothing I can help with about that. Maybe it's time to take a break and try something new :)

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Thanks guys, I will miss you all too. I'll play Minecraft every so often, but yes, SAFollis I have steam :D
My name on it is ThunderstruckHR05 or something like that.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
One thing I will be playing a lot is a game called "League of Legends", so if you want to get it I can add you as a friend and play with you :D

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Deku, League of Legends (LOL) is the most popular game at my school xD we have teams and everything xD

#collegelife

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
RAM is pretty cheap about 12$ for 2gb and it is very easy to install if you wana improve your Fps. If you wana look into it go to http://www.crucial.com

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
First off, all I had to see was the word "Laptop" to know your problem. Doing anything on a laptop is total crap, because laptops are crap. Ditch the laptop and build this: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tNNDvK. Its a list of parts (and their lowest prices online) that will easily outperform any "next-gen console" (and graphically, even mine right now) and can play higher graphical games at 144FPS with a 144hz monitor (if you turn the settings down a bit). This thing will probably give you plenty of power with Minecraft, as well as anything else you do.

For the boring issue, you can try the new gamemodes, go play on a different server (with different gamemodes), or you can mod the **** out of singleplayer and enjoy playing maps with texturepacks.

If you do go, farewell. I had a lot of fun hanging out (and making your avatar!).

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
First off, all I had to see was the word "Laptop" to know your problem. Doing anything on a laptop is total ****, because laptops are ****. Ditch the laptop and build this: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tNNDvK. Its a list of parts (and their lowest prices online) that will easily outperform any "next-gen console" (and graphically, even mine right now) and can play higher graphical games at 144FPS with a 144hz monitor (if you turn the settings down a bit). This thing will probably give you plenty of power with Minecraft, as well as anything else you do.

For the boring issue, you can try the new gamemodes, go play on a different server (with different gamemodes), or you can mod the **** out of singleplayer and enjoy playing maps with texturepacks.

If you do go, farewell. I had a lot of fun hanging out (and making your avatar!).
I can play grand theft auto V with high settings on a dell laptop with about 50fps and a 60hz monitor with no lagg
And buy deli I will miss u

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
as a previous dell owner for over 9 years.... no you cant
Yes I can I have 6gb ram 2gb graphics 60hz monitor and yes I know i have a sucky cpu but it is .1 ghz from the recommended, 1.9 ghz dual core processor and I have pics of me playing it on steam for the graphics

BUT i have to close all my tabs to play.
One time someone spammed me on steam and opened up 100 tabs which chrashed my laptop XD

You just got a bad one :3

RareMemez

i thought i was ur friend ;-; cryin rn u dont even understnd all I wandted was to b lovved
excludes from circle

Status
Not open for further replies.