• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Don't Know What To Do Anymore, Everyone Hates Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
I don't know what to do in life anymore! A lot of people hate me, but I'm popular. I mean like QuartzyTheCat and biddie15, etc, are my friends, But people like MC_ProYT and the meanest person Cookie, etc. What an I do know, quit forums? What know I need to know.

People think I'm like 5, but that's not true, that hurts my feelings, I feel bullied all the time, I barley have friends! What do I do!!!!!!!

Nonze

I don't know what to do in life anymore! A lot of people hate me, but I'm popular. I mean like QuartzyTheCat and biddie15, etc, are my friends, But people like MC_ProYT and the meanest person Cookie, etc. What an I do know, quit forums? What know I need to know.

People think I'm like 5, but that's not true, that hurts my feelings, I feel bullied all the time, I barley have friends! What do I do!!!!!!!
There is no specific way to leave forums all u have to do is not come on anymore...
Don't take a forum website for a mc server so seriously I mean " I don't know what to do in life anymore" this thread is gonna start a fight I just know it.....

iiCrunch

Ignore them don't take them too seriously over a block game. And its your life, don't go on forums and ask what to do. Tbh I feel like this post was for attention. Sorry this was so harsh.

Zelistra

Trusted Member

Pm me and I'll talk to you but don't spam me this time

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member

80% of that is spelled wrong

Besides, u iz likez totz popz on like forumz and like stuff like yah! everyone like totallyz luvz u u iz bae like so hard rn lololol duke24 shouldz be promoted to ownerz becuz she iz 2drama4u

We are at the crime scene where, THE SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED!!! OOOOHHHH!!!!!! MLG 360 NO SCOPE M9 GET SHREKT4LYFE TROLOLOLOLOLLOL

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member

Besides, u iz likez totz popz on like forumz and like stuff like yah! everyone like totallyz luvz u u iz bae like so hard rn lololol duke24 shouldz be promoted to ownerz becuz she iz 2drama4u

We are at the crime scene where, THE SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED!!! OOOOHHHH!!!!!! MLG 360 NO SCOPE M9 GET SHREKT4LYFE TROLOLOLOLOLLOL

Can you at least TRY to be nice...? People struggle with low self-esteem... And Duke's a boy. He's a person too. If you wanna be rude, go do it somewhere else... :/

SAFollis

Trusted Member

None of what they said was misspelled, except 'can'.

iiDoozie

"A lot of people hate me, but I'm popular."

*slowly claps*
What in the world is wrong with you. As the forum rules say, "Please Keep everything respectful"! And it is extremely rude to tell someone to leave. If anything a this point, you should leave, Duke likes this server, and can choose to stay or not. You have no say in what he/she should do. So I recommend you just sit tight and don't talk.

iiDoozie

Quit it. Not nice in anyway, shape or form. As I said to Cookie, it is extremely disrespectful, and exactly that is prohibited on forums. Duke is simply trying to get help and support, while you come and bring drama yourself and create chaos. And if you have come to the point where you have to judge someone by their spelling, you might want to look at yourself in a mirror, and re read this quoted post. I don't care if you have donated to the server. You have no more right to be on HHG than Duke does.

MysticMusician

The rules also say
"Do not post topics or posts exclusively to increase your post count.
Make all your posts count. Irrelevant posts should be kept off the forums."

Which Duke has been clearly doing, since they joined. They joined the forums about a month ago, and they have more messages than many people who've been here for months or over a year. I've been seeing all the threads they post, and I honestly don't feel as if Cookie or anyone else is being rude. Duke doesn't really seem to be asking for help, more like increasing post count. Go look at some of the other threads, and messages he's written. It seems to be attention, not really wanting help.

iiDoozie

The rules also say
"Do not post topics or posts exclusively to increase your post count.
Make all your posts count. Irrelevant posts should be kept off the forums."

Which Duke has been clearly doing, since they joined. They joined the forums about a month ago, and they have more messages than many people who've been here for months or over a year. I've been seeing all the threads they post, and I honestly don't feel as if Cookie or anyone else is being rude. Duke doesn't really seem to be asking for help, more like increasing post count. Go look at some of the other threads, and messages he's written. It seems to be attention, not really wanting help.
You think Duke here, is making all of this up, just for a higher post count? Who in the world cares about a post count? I didn't even know they kept track of that.

MysticMusician

Seriously, go and look at some of the other threads and messages he's posted. It's pretty clear. It's basically impossible to get over 200 messages in a month without spamming the forums.

iiDoozie

Seriously, go and look at some of the other threads and messages he's posted. It's pretty clear. It's basically impossible to get over 200 messages in a month without spamming the forums.
Well maybe it's from all the hate and critisizm that he/she is getting. Such as now.

Status
Not open for further replies.