• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hyrule castle SCBB

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Creative Server is for something, don't u think? haha

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
The Castle owned by Princess Zelda of the Hyrule Kingdom. (The Legend of Zelda)

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
whitedevil5000 said:
The only question is, what game should the castle be inspired by? OoT, TP, MC? There are so many to choose from...
I personally prefer the one of the Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time as that's also my favorite Zelda game <3

SAFollis

Trusted Member
zainos said:
whitedevil5000 said:
The only question is, what game should the castle be inspired by? OoT, TP, MC? There are so many to choose from...
I personally prefer the one of the Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time as that's also my favorite Zelda game <3
Same :D The only problem is it seems a bit big for a scbb map :?

Mr_Incredibuz

I got an idea :idea:
What if the build team got together and made an epic SCBB map. This map would be HHG'S unique own map and every 1 would love it :D

whitedevil5000

Duuuudddeeee, yes! :D

We could get the whole community on it, to. Giving idea's through the forums or a voting system. But that's a great idea!

michalthekid

Trusted Member
whitedevil5000 said:
Duuuudddeeee, yes! :D

We could get the whole community on it, to. Giving idea's through the forums or a voting system. But that's a great idea!

I KNOW. THERE WOULD BE ANOTHER WORLD IN CREATIVE AND EACH PERSON COULD MAKE PART OF THE MAP! IT MIGHT LOOK WEIRD BUT SCREW IT IT WOULD SHOW THE HAPPY HUNGER GAMES PLAYERS MAP.

whitedevil5000

Yeah, their could be a contest for who gets to build, maybe.

And the center would be built by the builders similar to the new style the server is headed. It would be very cool! The map can be called "HHGN" (Shocker)

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
We already have tons of unique SCBB maps, this wouldn't be our first one...
Btw, nice Idea! Someone make a plot and do /plotme add to everyone who wants to help and build together the map :) Tell me once its done!