• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Hide And Seek!

jawa888

Here's a pic of me and zainos being beast seeker on HHG Hide And Seek!!!

2015-07-19_16.42.54.png

Kaios

Retired Staff
Technically that was grammatically correct, he just read it wrong...
I'm not talking about your grammatical correctness... You just made it seem like factions is up. All I'm saying is you should have worded it differently off specified more. :)

Unitus

Retired Staff
So? Why'd he use the faction server? no extra cost and not more to setup
He is testing it and correcting bugs, why should he made a separate server for it when it is just in beta stage (not stable) people are not allowed to play in it, when he and wazup finishes it, then a sub-server will be made for it.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Please don't be rude Rqindrops , we decided to use the Factions Server to test because that would save us a lot of time so we could keep coding and testing for bugs at the Hide and Seek Alpha test so then when we released it in the separate Hide and Seek Servers section, it would be better and with no bugs ;) Factions Server will still be released soon, totally re-made and with loads of new features and stuff, we just disabled the Factions plugins and used it as a normal Minecraft vanillia Server to test Hide and Seek, but the Factions development is still in progress, don't worry!
Zainos When will HAS be released.
Hide and Seek is almost done! We are fixing the last issues, adding some extra features, stabilizing the gameplay and building Arenas for it. It will be released aprox in 2-8 weeks! Regarding to Factions, as it's a bigger and way much more complex Game-Mode, it may take a few months more to be released, sorry

jawa888

Please don't be rude Rqindrops , we decided to use the Factions Server to test because that would save us a lot of time so we could keep coding and testing for bugs at the Hide and Seek Alpha test so then when we released it in the separate Hide and Seek Servers section, it would be better and with no bugs ;) Factions Server will still be released soon, totally re-made and with loads of new features and stuff, we just disabled the Factions plugins and used it as a normal Minecraft vanillia Server to test Hide and Seek, but the Factions development is still in progress, don't worry!

Hide and Seek is almost done! We are fixing the last issues, adding some extra features, stabilizing the gameplay and building Arenas for it. It will be released aprox in 2-8 weeks! Regarding to Factions, as it's a bigger and way much more complex Game-Mode, it may take a few months more to be released, sorry

Will there be a factions reset? And still perm Hshops cause i bought one!
Yes! can't wait for HAS, me, legokk and DekuXenox are building a map!! its almost done