• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global HHG tokens suggestion

HHG tokens idea

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Now look I do understand that the HHG tokens are bought, but I was thinking that maybe just maybe you can give a few tokens for some BIG hard to get achievements in the game modes. I just got this idea because maybe some people can't afford tokens and also getting these hard achievements shows the people's loyalty to the server (which means something to me, idk bout you guys)
-thanks

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think that it is planned that eventually you will be able to win tokens. But keep in mind the system is still in beta. (I think)

Oreinite

I Agree With EPICMATT88. Like Maybe If You Win an SG game you get tokens. Or Like A skywars round. Or beating Jigsaw, And SCBB and more. because even tho im a MockingJay It Still Annoys Me that i have to buy the tokens :/

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
I Agree With EPICMATT88. Like Maybe If You Win an SG game you get tokens. Or Like A skywars round. Or beating Jigsaw, And SCBB and more. because even tho im a MockingJay It Still Annoys Me that i have to buy the tokens :/
If it does get added it shouldn't be for beating jigsaw, MJ's could just use level selector and cheat for tokens

Now look I do understand that the HHG tokens are bought, but I was thinking that maybe just maybe you can give a few tokens for some BIG hard to get achievements in the game modes. I just got this idea because maybe some people can't afford tokens and also getting these hard achievements shows the people's loyalty to the server (which means something to me, idk bout you guys)
-thanks
I agree 'cause some people couldn't even get a rank or spend money on HHG.