• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Helper Application

Pierogi_Cat

I applied for helper and after I submitted it, I realized that I forgot to add something to the last box. And well, I don't know how I could add it so I'm just gonna say it here. I can't talk in skype calls. And my friend said that it's required, but I can just do what I always do, which is join the call, mute my mic, and type in chat. I don't know if that's allowed, but if I get accepted and need to join a call, I think it's pretty important that you know, especially because I don't know if this will lower my chances.

Pierogi_Cat

The chances of me ever being able to skype are pretty low, because my parents don't know I have skype and would kill me if I was talking to people I don't know xD I don't really like skype calls anyway.... I'm a quiet person

RareMemez

The chances of me ever being able to skype are pretty low, because my parents don't know I have skype and would kill me if I was talking to people I don't know xD I don't really like skype calls anyway.... I'm a quiet person

same here.... I absolutely hate skype calls. Anyways, sorry you can't get helper, but be sure to contribute to the server :D
(skypecallsmakemecry)