• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Helper Application Explanation | Updated 2015

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Hi guys! I recently noticed a bunch of you guys are quite confused on the whole [Helper] application scenario. I'm going to clear it up for you guys and hopefully you understand
Also, take to note that this is all for now. This might change in the future. Who knows!

Alright, so as any other Moderator application you follow the guidelines here. Also notice how the url changed from this to this.

You start a conversation with Zainos. Notice how all applications must be sent to Zainos only!
And then you play the waiting game. Please do not ask any staff members about your application (same old, same old).

And yes, currently [Helper] applications are MOCKINGJAY only or if you've been told specifically from Zainos himself that you may apply.
If you still have any confusion with applications shoot me a PM or post it down below and I'll answer to the best of my ability :)

Last edited by a moderator:

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
@Oudey2010, I am not 100% positive on how much we will accept. All I know is we currently have 9 staff members and my guess would be a couple more, I'm honestly not sure on that, sorry.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Is it possible I can cancel my MOD application and just wait till the official Helper application is ready to use?

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
@Legolas_0421, If you do happen to get accepted from your moderator application you'll be promoted to Helper of course. It might take a while for the official template to be released as we have much much more preparations to do.

S_Q_U_A_R_E

Thanks Chris for clarifying those questions in which people tend to ponder every once in a while, I'm sure this thread will clear up confusion!