• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Help

Jacky708

So I had to wipe my computer (mac) because there was a virus. I restored everything and my virus is now gone. The problem is I don't know where to go to put everything that I had back on the computer. Everything that I saved is so somewhere on my computer and I can't find it :/ If you know what to do comment below :3

Kaios

Retired Staff
If you wiped the computer everything is gone. You would of had to store everything on a harddrive then put it back on the computer.

Jacky708

If you wiped the computer everything is gone. You would of had to store everything on a harddrive then put it back on the computer.
That is what I did, I restored my things on a hard drive and I plugged it back in and I don't know where to find my stuff.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Go to finder> scroll down> find your hard drive> also you should look into Mac TimeCapsule just in case this ever happens again

Geo

Fours computer has has about 800 gb take up out of 1tb right think it can hold that

I have like 1.5 tb out of 2 on my pc now XD

Anyways, like others said you should be able to directly access the files off your harddrive.