• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Head Map

PrincessGrouch

View attachment 9649 View attachment 9650 View attachment 9651 View attachment 9652
ZAINOS! Island 4.png
Halfway to Mid Point (all same).png
View attachment 9649 View attachment 9650 View attachment 9651 View attachment 9652
ZAINOS! Island 4.png
Halfway to Mid Point (all same).png
Notch-o Middle.png
Ok, So Ik I am a Little Crazy about my maps of Skywars. But I was Looking through all my 20 plots, and one was a little appealing to me. It was A Skywars Map from back in like 2014/early 2015, idk.
But it was back when I didn't even know forums existed, and I was just like (When I built it) Oh I should show this to a staff or whatever. But I didn't know forums was here. The Placements are a bit off, but I can fix that. But Here are The screenshots I took a few minutes ago.