• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Head Map

PrincessGrouch

Ok, So Ik I am a Little Crazy about my maps of Skywars. But I was Looking through all my 20 plots, and one was a little appealing to me. It was A Skywars Map from back in like 2014/early 2015, idk.
But it was back when I didn't even know forums existed, and I was just like (When I built it) Oh I should show this to a staff or whatever. But I didn't know forums was here. The Placements are a bit off, but I can fix that. But Here are The screenshots I took a few minutes ago.

Attachments

• heads skywars map.png
    heads skywars map.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 290
  • girl.png
    girl.png
    557.3 KB · Views: 293
  • Girl 2 Island 2.png
    Girl 2 Island 2.png
    474.9 KB · Views: 293
  • Boy Island 3.png
    Boy Island 3.png
    778.1 KB · Views: 289

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I understand that they are player heads, but they still need more detail. Please add depth to the hair. (More it one block forward)
And also, I think the head in the middle is off cantered. Please change that.