• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Halp.

Hey HHG.
Idk but recently I have but kinda, upset. Basically its bc of my ban. I find that I'm lest out bc with my friend are not banned like me so there basically on the server a lot. Where I cant so I basically have to play on servers by my self. But also I want to "thank" you kinda for banning me. Ik ik its sounds stupid but, me being banned has reduced my time on mc and I've spent that time out with my friends (socializing) Shopping ;) And just focusing on school and stuff. I still play mc. And even if I buy or get unbanned I would play it as much as I did. And BTW people this is Kylie_Kisses I changed my name and I friggin hate it. I changed it bc I'm addicted to that type of stuff atm. DONT JUDGE. KYLIES LIPKITS/KYSHADOWS LOOK AMAZANG!

K

Last edited by a moderator:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
What exactly are you asking here? If you need help, then this thread should be in the Questions section. Otherwise this should be moved to the Off-Topic section.
No, its fine here in general discussion imo. She is talking about how she is banned, and how that being away from the server has helped her socialize more.

Also, if you think something is in the wrong section, you can always tag a mod or admin like _Smokescreen_

Idk tbh. I was bored so I thought I would write my feeling down. I do want to be unbanned bc I have a lot of friends on there but sometimes there are times were you have to say goodbye. );