• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Hacker in creative

Does this happen to you?

• Yes, and I think it was a hacker.

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Yes, and I dont think it was a hacker.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No, I think it was fixed.

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChildMusher69

At around 4:50 PM, (at least for me that was the time) I was on creative. and the screen turned light blue. Then Minecraft just crashed. I relogged and tried again. Same result. I asked other people if that happened to them.
They said it crashed, and they thought there was a hacker. Earlier (around 4:48), someone said "There's a hacker in creative!" I thought they must have thought someone was doing //thru or something invalid like that, until my game crashed. Here's a video of what happens.
At around 1:38, it says something that looks like a username for mojang. It says "bru@4158c7fa".
However, I went to mojang.com, and searched bru@4158c7fa, and nothing came up. Then I searched 4158c7fa, and It came up with java coding stuff, so I dont thing that this is the email of that person.

Last edited:

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
i dont think there's a "hack" that can crash people... :E maybe creative was just lagging or something, idk. were you and the other people only crashing in 1 area, or multiple areas?

(btw, shouldnt this be in player reports? correct me if im wrong.)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
In the crash log for me it showed an entity, someone probably installed a mod to spawn in an entity that crashes people's games (by the client not able to render it).

note: totally not official just speculation about it (what I think happened)

bloom98418

I think it was a hacker. A little bit after i logged in someone that was a mockingjay or something said that there was a hacker. I was like, ok im gonna try to avoid it. And about 2 hours after seeing that I experienced it. I went to a camp Roleplay, (sorry i don't remember the name well) and i was in there, everything was ok for about a minute, then i saw someone was a TNT block and they blew up. My game crashed and it was a light blue screen. So i logged in again and flew away from the plot where the hacker was. then i crashed again and I could not see the player or any entity that time so im guessing they were invisable. So i teleported to my plot and i said, guys, there is a hacker. And they must of saw what i said because when i turned around i saw a TNT block and i blew up. And now its been more than 5 Hours and i still crash everytime i go on my plot in creative.

juicylies

Every single time I join creative my minecraft crashes. I don't know if this is happening to everyone or just me. I have deleted Minecraft and downloaded it again and it still crashes I have tried about everything.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I was able to get on this morning and I looked around the plots. My 1st plot had some minor damage but the rest of mine were fine. Some of my friends plots were also damaged but they said there wasn't anything too severe.

ChildMusher69

I think it was a hacker. A little bit after i logged in someone that was a mockingjay or something said that there was a hacker. I was like, ok im gonna try to avoid it. And about 2 hours after seeing that I experienced it. I went to a camp Roleplay, (sorry i don't remember the name well) and i was in there, everything was ok for about a minute, then i saw someone was a TNT block and they blew up. My game crashed and it was a light blue screen. So i logged in again and flew away from the plot where the hacker was. then i crashed again and I could not see the player or any entity that time so im guessing they were invisable. So i teleported to my plot and i said, guys, there is a hacker. And they must of saw what i said because when i turned around i saw a TNT block and i blew up. And now its been more than 5 Hours and i still crash everytime i go on my plot in creative.
I saw the TNT block too.

Guardian_Echo

Retired Staff
Reece VanDeWeghe part of the way through your crash report it has a link to a website where you can download a hacked client. also through out the whole report there are signs that an "un-renderable" item or entity is spawned. still not 100% sure though

Killer99

i dont think there's a "hack" that can crash people... :E maybe creative was just lagging or something, idk. were you and the other people only crashing in 1 area, or multiple areas?

(btw, shouldnt this be in player reports? correct me if im wrong.)
Not True i was looking up hackers on HHGN And Someone Came n And Its crashed the whole CReative network...

Cyangammer

it been like 2 days and i still cannot get on my creative! my friend told me that the hacker is making specific people crash starting from yesterday so im really woried :(:(:(

Socializing

This has happened to me too! Someone tped me to Snowyyy_'s 4th plot, and I just crashed. Everytime I join creative, it has spawned me in that exact same place, seeing as that was the last place I left off before the crash. Its kinda annoying.

Socializing

Hello, My name is Socializing, and I found this bug on 7/27/16. I think this thread is widely known, so I may be not the first one to come up with this idea, but I was going to tp to my friend, but this guy tped me to Snowyyy_'s 4th plot, which crashes people. So, if I join again, it will spawn me in Snowyyy_'s 4th plot, seeing as that was the last place I was. This bug is located in the creative server, and I think a server reload would fix this. but anyways, please fix this!
P.S, this is also similar to CrepeCat's report with the light blue screen. I cant post links just yet, but its called Hacker In Creative by CrepeCat

MineJam

Retired Staff
This has happened to me too! Someone tped me to Snowyyy_'s 4th plot, and I just crashed. Everytime I join creative, it has spawned me in that exact same place, seeing as that was the last place I left off before the crash. Its kinda annoying.
What's the command to get to that persons 4th plot. I want to see if my game crashes.

IAreDeath

You prob just lagged or something in your pc just went whack. I had happend to me but it, fixed it self.
It isn't a lag spike.
It's an actual hack on Snowyyy_'s plot...
everyone has experienced it so it MUST be a hack...
and it is.. i bet it is

GucciCrocs_

Guys, please be patient. The staff team is trying to fix it is waiting dor the owner to come on. The owner has been busy lately. please be patient while the staff team fixes it

Status
Not open for further replies.