• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Goodbye

Paige

As you can see by the title, I am quitting minecraft, I'm quitting because it's gotten boring and I want to concentrate on school Its been amazing talking to you all. If you want to contact me add me on skype : 'Paigey Waigey ;3' I'll check fourms every once in a while I'll come visit every once in a while <

Goodbye~ Paige

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
As you can see by the title, I am quitting minecraft, I'm quitting because it's gotten boring and I want to concentrate on school Its been amazing talking to you all. If you want to contact me add me on skype : 'Paigey Waigey ;3' I'll check fourms every once in a while I'll come visit every once in a while <

Goodbye~ Paige
Awww. Goodbye. You were one of Maja's closest friends, correct? She spoke of you a lot. Well, good luck in school, Paige!

biddie15

Bye Paige! You have been a great friend to me. I'm very glad I was able to meet you in minecraft. Hope you do well! <3

cosmologys

MY BEST NUB IS LEAVING NO. ILY PAIGE. HAVE A GOOD LIFE IN THE FUTURE <33333 REMEMBER TO WATCH DAILEY MEMES I MEAN REMEMBER ME ILY