• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums .gif Avatars.

Should .gif Avatars be Added?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Ever since the new forum system came .gif avatars don't work.

Can you somehow add this?

For those who don't know what a gif is. It's an animated picture. It is an:
nPmtLQ.gif

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
everyone casually ignores this post,

and personally, I enjoy have still avatars as most users (in the old forums) had posts that was not safe for some users (visually).

Kaios

Retired Staff

and personally, I enjoy have still avatars as most users (in the old forums) had posts that was not safe for some users (visually).
guessing because of disorders or people prone to seizures and stuff?? Or am I stupid and over thinking it where it is just that they could be inappropriate?

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member

guessing because of disorders or people prone to seizures and stuff?? Or am I stupid and over thinking it where it is just that they could be inappropriate?
I don't know if im right. But if your prone to seizures, isn't minecraft bad for you?

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
gifs r added! like the troll gif, with the ant, and the one where its like the club cant handle me right now!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I like the idea as .gif avatars give more customization, creativity and variability to the forums, but the community doesn't seem to like the idea so there's nothing I can do about, sorry...