• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Game timer

Trenly

Admin
Admin
It is very annoying when there is 3 seconds left until the game is supposed to start, and a player joins resetting the timer to 30 seconds. This may not seem like a big deal, but it happens more than once while waiting for a single game.

I suggest that when a new player joins the match, you add 10 seconds to the game timer as long as the time does not exceed 30 seconds before the game begins. This would allow the new joiners to vote/select a kit, and would also reduce the amount of time spent waiting.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Or maybe it only does this when it is 3/4 full or something... As a match with 2 players could potentially start too early... There are benefits to both systems I think

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Or maybe it only does this when it is 3/4 full or something... As a match with 2 players could potentially start too early... There are benefits to both systems I think
I can see that, but it can be annoying when there are 10/12 people in a game, the countdown is at 5 and goes to 30. Then gets all the way down to 3 before the last person joins