• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums

Switz

As most of you know, MC_ProYT has been making me post all of his maps on forums. I have a short question. I would like a staff's opinion ONLY. Can MC_ProYT get another forums account? Can he just restart everything? Only replay if you are a staff member. Thanks!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Any alternate accounts will be immediately banned, I'm pretty sure. He can buy an unban fee to get unbanned.

Also, it is not polite to ask that only staff reply to a thread. If you wanted a reply from staff only, you could pm any one of them. All membera have the right to comment on public threads so long as they do not violate the rules in doing so.

Switz

Any alternate accounts will be immediately banned, I'm pretty sure. He can buy an unban fee to get unbanned.

Also, it is not polite to ask that only staff reply to a thread. If you wanted a reply from staff only, you could pm any one of them. All membera have the right to comment on public threads so long as they do not violate the rules in doing so.
Ok

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Via the rules on the website:
  • Do not create alt accounts. This includes creating alt accounts to avoid bans, or troll alt accounts.