• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Food Parkour

Is checkpoints not working happening for you?

• Half, Half

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Totally working

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Never works ever!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess2656

I recently got up to the checkpoint before the sushi on food parkour after i did a few jumps I fell, expecting to go back to the check point ( 3 months of hard work ) I went straight back to the start I am quite upset and could you please set my checkpoint back. :mad:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
First of all, food parkour was added October 4th of this year, so you haven't been working on it for three months.

Secondly, did you click the sign and received the verification message in chat saying essentially [Checkpoint Set]? And did you click the sign at the start of the parkour to teleport back to your checkpoint?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Some parkours require you to teleport to your checkpoint; they may not automatically teleport you back there.

Also _Bach_ , more importantly:

Do you have any proof that you made it to that checkpoint. (Screenshot, video, etc?)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Most people don't take a screenshot at the beginning of each checkpoint, but they often either forget to set their checkpoint, don't know how, or just lie about it. One of these three options is very likely the reason for this, not a server-side bug

Status
Not open for further replies.