• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Feed The Beast

PlayingInFire

i Think We Should Add Feed The Beast Cause MAny People Play It And I Would Be A Big Attraction. You Could do donor perks such as beast-Pass. If You Add It Many People Would Be HAppy, thanks :D

SAFollis

Trusted Member
michalthekid said:
It's a mini-game from a server. Wait, does this count as advertising? If so I'm very sorry.
Try changing it to what I just change the quote too.
(Just in case...)

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Well, if you're talking about the mod 'Feed The Beast', then yeah. I love that mod!!, For the minigame, I never played it. So, my opinion can't be said :)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Feed the Beast is a mod.
Aren't you referring to "Scape from the Beast"?

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Yea. If its that, I may add it soon :) (That Or Dragon Scape, both similar game modes)

jawa7778

We can't add feed the beast cause everyone would have to download feed the beast to be able to play it. So we will probly not add feed the beast.

JAWA 4 MOD

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
jawa7778 said:
We can't add feed the beast cause everyone would have to download feed the beast to be able to play it. So we will probly not add feed the beast.

JAWA 4 MOD
I know but he doesn't refer to that mod, he refers to the "scape from the beast" Minecraft game-mode.