• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed EnderChest didn't save my stuff.

PigyMC

My Ign Is PigyMC, I was playing on the skyblock with Bach, I wanted to join hes Island, and I got permission to do It, I then putted [ALL] my values In my EnderChest, when I was gonna move to him, I then realize that my spawners. My eggs. My gold/diamond Etc... Were gone, I believe this Is a fail, since there's no were In the lobby It says (Leaving Islands will restart your enderchest)
Please give me my stuff back, I do remember the most Important of them. Or If you are able to just see It. Then do that Idm.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
When joining another users island via /is accept, it removes your current island and everything in your inventory and enderchest I believe. I don't think this is a glitch

PigyMC

When joining another users island via /is accept, it removes your current island and everything in your inventory and enderchest I believe. I don't think this is a glitch
It shouldn't remove the Item's In the EnderChest since there's no warnings about It anywhere. Usualy the Items In the EnderChest stays on other servers, so the most ppl will just think that It does on this one too, Wich I did. I will still believe this Is a fail until Zainos says It Is or not.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I understand your anger but you must understand that this system has always been like this since Skybock was released on HHG a few years ago. Nevertheless, I admit that when doing /is restart it doesn't say your enderchest is also going to be cleared, so just because of this I'll do an exception and return your stuff back. Please PM me with all the stuff you had in your enderchest and I'll add a chest in your island with all the stuff you lost. Furthermore, I'll add another big warning for when doing /is leave or /is restart explaining echest clears too.

Apologies for the inconveniences

PigyMC

I understand your anger but you must understand that this system has always been like this since Skybock was released on HHG a few years ago. Nevertheless, I admit that when doing /is restart it doesn't say your enderchest is also going to be cleared, so just because of this I'll do an exception and return your stuff back. Please PM me with all the stuff you had in your enderchest and I'll add a chest in your island with all the stuff you lost. Furthermore, I'll add another big warning for when doing /is leave or /is restart explaining echest clears too.

Apologies for the inconveniences
Ty I appriciate that 100% <3