• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour Dungeon 8 checkpoints

Smellypizza

This is just too insanse. this is driving me crazy. Everytime when im on dungeon 8 and i miss a jump and iam high up i fall down and it takes too freaking long. So my suggestion is can you make checkpoints work better please, if you do i will highely apreaciate (Im not english so sorry for my bad english) it.:):):D:D

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Have you not noticed the fact that there the checkpoint signs you use have a teleporter too at the beginning of any parkour? It may help to use them, after all it is there so you do not have to do the whole parkour from the start and know how annoying it would be to do that. Smellypizza.
img

Now if you are on about how you have gone to a checkpoint and the checkpoint is somehow working incorrectly, report it here at the bug section.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Have you not noticed the fact that there the checkpoint signs you use have a teleporter too at the beginning of any parkour? It may help to use them, after all it is there so you do not have to do the whole parkour from the start and know how annoying it would be to do that. Smellypizza.
img

Now if you are on about how you have gone to a checkpoint and the checkpoint is somehow working incorrectly, report it here at the bug section.
It takes forever to fall down from the top tho