• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Donate A Plot

PrincessGrouch

So, My friend said it would be so awesome if u could donate Your Plot to someone else when u don't want it.
I thought it would be a great idea too, so maybe like /p Donate <User> And then U could get a notification in chat saying <user> Donated a plot to You!

Thx,
Loves,
MissMinecraft100

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think it is somewhat already added. All you have to do is /plotme trust (User). If you used /donate you would have to have it so you still can't go over your plot limit. I think that trusting is somewhat the same as donating, but you have more control. MissMinecraft100

Kaios

Retired Staff
Yeah what Chris said. It would cause abuse of plots b/c of the fact nockingJays get like 20. Also if you really want an extra plot vote for enough (happy Chris?) coins to purchase an extra.

Last edited:

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Yeah what Chris said. It would cause abuse of plots b/c of the fact nockingJays get like 20. Also if you really want an extra plot vote forenougnt coins to purchase an extra.
forenougnt
forenougnt

I laughed way harder than I should have.