• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

DNICE's SIGNATURE SHOP

d_nice13711

HELLLO my beautifuls this is my signature shop if you want one follow the template
BACKGROUND:
FONT:
FONT COLOR:
ANIMATION:
SIZE:
OTHER:
I will get to the signature as soon as possible LOVE YOU GUYS I love you all, like cookie monster loves cookies

d_nice13711

10xhf09.jpg
This is OG signature Reply if you want anything edited

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
BACKGROUND: black and cakish
FONT: idk :/
FONT COLOR: brown and white and cakish colors
ANIMATION:CAKE GOD
SIZE: same size as urs
OTHER: make it say cake god

d_nice13711

[im*g]http://i40.tinypic.com/23mar2g.png[/img] I added a "*" Delete it then copy the code and paste it as ur signature

GoldenWalker14

BACKGROUND:Black
FONT:n/a
FONT COLOR:gold and teal
ANIMATION:If there is a way to have budder and diamonds floating around, do that if not just make tthem be on there
SIZE:same as yours
OTHER:I want my name to be in Rainbow and have 1 budder ingot before my name with a gap betewwn my name and it and a diamond on the other side with a gap between my name and it
thx man! :D

d_nice13711

I learned myself by using gimp also OG just save the banner onto your computer then go to tinypic.com then upload it it will give you the forum code for the banner copy and paste onto your signature

d_nice13711

GoldenWalker14 said:
ANIMATION:If there is a way to have budder and diamonds floating around, do that if not just make tthem be on there
OTHER:I want my name to be in Rainbow and have 1 budder ingot before my name with a gap betewwn my name and it and a diamond on the other side with a gap between my name and it
so you want a rainbow font or gold and teal?

GoldenWalker14

d_nice13711 said:
GoldenWalker14 said:
so you want a rainbow font or gold and teal?
rainbow

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I Don't Need One, Mine Is Already Super Bossome :) (Awesome+Boss)

EDIT: Although, It COULD Use A Bit Upgrading! If You Did That It Would Be AWESOME! All I Need You To Do Is Say Something Like SUPAHFUNWORLD! Include "A Minecraft Amusement Park Made By: Masterfireheart!" And Say Stuff Like "Rides!" "Secrets!" And "FUN!" After That, You Can Go Crazy With The Color Or Animation, Etc. Surprise Me.. :)

d_nice13711

hey guys I wont be able to get to your signatures until the internet at my house is finally payed for which should be soon sorry for the inconvenience.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
d_nice u should sell them for in game money :) It seems that many people are wanting them!