• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Declined Divided Village - By Team Tecnic

Should this map be accepted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joexxx6

This is Team Technic's second SCBB map! Hope you enjoy it! :)

Built by: Team Technic

Builder: TheSpeedyTurtle_

2017-07-09_13.18.06.png
2017-07-09_13.18.14.png
2017-07-09_13.18.25.png
2017-07-09_13.18.35.png
2017-07-09_13.18.43.png
2017-07-09_13.18.50.png

Note: Rounded off edges for border and void will be added if this map gets accepted.

Please let us know if you have any improvements for this map. If you want to join Team Technic just Private Message me and I will tell you all the requirements and information you need to know.

-TheSpeedyTurtle_ - Owner of Team Technic.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I'm not the biggest fan of the map. I do like the waterfall; but the hill looks rushed. I like the idea of the canyon in the middle; but its under detailed and kinda boring. I like the idea of scattered farmlands; but it sticks out like a sore thumb considering they are all just squares and there is no grass or other ground object to blend it with. Lastly, the house is a nice touch and a good way to take up space; but there is very little detail on it and no interior (even though it has two doorways to prevent camping). If you can change that stuff then you may have something with the map, but as it sits right now I don't see it as satisfactory.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I'm not the biggest fan of the map. I do like the waterfall; but the hill looks rushed. I like the idea of the canyon in the middle; but its under detailed and kinda boring. I like the idea of scattered farmlands; but it sticks out like a sore thumb considering they are all just squares and there is no grass or other ground object to blend it with. Lastly, the house is a nice touch and a good way to take up space; but there is very little detail on it and no interior (even though it has two doorways to prevent camping). If you can change that stuff then you may have something with the map, but as it sits right now I don't see it as satisfactory.
He basically covered it

joexxx6

The canyon is only there to show the crack on the map. I will improve the wheat farm and put some interior inside the house.

Thanks for your feedback! :)

joexxx6

Updated screenshots:

2017-07-10_07.24.11.png
2017-07-10_07.56.15.png
2017-07-10_07.56.20.png
2017-07-10_07.56.26.png

Note: Decoration inside the house will be added if this map gets accepted.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I have not actually gotten a chance to really look at this map as I am out of town for two more days. These are just some comments before I am able to review the map.

Decoration inside the house will be added if this map gets accepted.
Its always a better idea to add it before I review it since if you add it afterwards then I really dont know if the decoration is acceptable or not. It also makes the map usually look better if there is decoration.

I agree with Matt that the hill loks quite rushed. Its not smooth and just looks odd. The farms look weird since they are just squares with melons around them. The canyon could be deeper and more detailed also as there really doesnt appear to be much there.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I agree with Matt that the hill loks quite rushed. Its not smooth and just looks odd. The farms look weird since they are just squares with melons around them. The canyon could be deeper and more detailed also as there really doesnt appear to be much there.
I looked at this map in game, and I still stand by my previous statement. While the farms are better, they still need some work. The simplistic interior is nice, but feels crowded in some areas. EPICMATT88 pretty much covered everything I would say in his post. Im sorry, but this map has been declined.