• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Different types of Sg's

Should this be added

• Agreed

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • DisAgree

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

iiMatt52

I'll definitely add solo SG when the right moment comes, and regarding the other twists, I have been thinking about CRAZY SG, where chests would contain overpowered stuff like potions, weapons and armors with high level enchantments, notch apples, unique items like SUPER POWERS (Super Jump, magical spells, insta heal, inventory swap, inventory mix, stun, teleport bow that works legit, exploding bow, etc). What do you guys think about it?
no ples, bc people will just get too op n it will be more hassle trying to balance everything than its worth imo

Unitus

Retired Staff
I'll definitely add solo SG when the right moment comes, and regarding the other twists, I have been thinking about CRAZY SG, where chests would contain overpowered stuff like potions, weapons and armors with high level enchantments, notch apples, unique items like SUPER POWERS (Super Jump, magical spells, insta heal, inventory swap, inventory mix, stun, teleport bow that works legit, exploding bow, etc). What do you guys think about it?
Actually, this a very good idea, and this would be an addition, it will not replace the normal SG we have now Anchezz and iiMatt52. It will bring good attraction to the server, I would attach weight that this idea should be left for the future, when the normal SG is filled at any/most times, adding this now will divert players and make the normal SG played less, when the server in the future gains more momentum of players per loyals, this will be an assured great hit, as hitman has demonstrated to be, just relax, have fun and enjoy HHG's legit SG experience.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I have been thinking about CRAZY SG, where chests would contain overpowered stuff like potions, weapons and armors with high level enchantments, notch apples, unique items like SUPER POWERS (Super Jump, magical spells, insta heal, inventory swap, inventory mix, stun, teleport bow that works legit, exploding bow, etc). What do you guys think about it?
So like OP sg? That's a very good idea, I've seen OP pvp on a lot of servers but never OP sg, so good job.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Actually, this a very good idea, and this would be an addition, it will not replace the normal SG we have now Anchezz and iiMatt52. It will bring good attraction to the server, I would attach weight that this idea should be left for the future, when the normal SG is filled at any/most times, adding this now will divert players and make the normal SG played less, when the server in the future gains more momentum of players per loyals, this will be an assured great hit, as hitman has demonstrated to be, just relax, have fun and enjoy HHG's legit SG experience.
I know it wouldn't replace the current sg but I've played OP SG on another server and it's so boring when everyone has OP stuff

Unitus

Retired Staff
I know it wouldn't replace the current sg but I've played OP SG on another server and it's so boring when everyone has OP stuff
It is not boring, it actually hypes up the ability of being able to trade or combo more hits to another person in unimaginable ways, with new special abilities, you will see HHG will make it great

godsangels14

As much as this is good. Buttttt we need something barebones to play something the pros can do and have a challenge cause as it is it just seems way to easy for the people who play sg regularly

I Like the idea of it being op, but maybe tone it down a little bit with Super Golden Apples...