• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Different types of Sg's

Should this be added

• Agreed

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • DisAgree

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

godsangels14

First I think there should be Solo SG's Which could be left the servers we have. (but lower how fast food goes down) Then teamed which the same would apply to those too. Idk I'm sick of being solo and getting jumped by a team of 4. and teaming up on 1 person with 4 people just isn't fun so I'd like if u made teamed SG lobbies. so like 12 lobbies and 4 dedicated to teams of two 4 more dedicated to teams of 3 and then same goes for teams of 4. you could make teams and be able to switch in-between team and global chat. and no cross teaming with other teams to make teams of 8 or something.

But I think there should be something called Pro SG's solo and teamed one. where the food would go down as fast as it would now but hearts regenerated slower. or not at all unless u put something called bandages(paper) in the game and u right clicked and they healed u a certain amount of hearts but u can only ues them ever lets say 30 seconds so u cant spam them in a fight.

Idk, this is just an idea and I haven't put to much thought into yet tell me what y'all think and tell me what should be added or be taken away.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I like the unusual twists, but you would almost need a few new maps for it. Who would have time to create those Maps? BuildTeam is very busy with other projects and REKT is working on a few things too.

godsangels14

I like the unusual twists, but you would almost need a few new maps for it. Who would have time to create those Maps? BuildTeam is very busy with other projects and REKT is working on a few things too.

I'm sure we could use what maps there are then slowly integrate new maps made for that specific type as we go.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Well yea but if there's no staff on and it takes some time to start recording (which isn't in need cuz its freak if lame) it

godsangels14

Also people would forget if it is a 4 or 3 team server I think
Well you know how when u hover over a server it tells you that its the number of the server. well next or under it it would say teams of 3 or 4. plus it would put you into team that are like color coated so you would do /team invite (friends name here) and it would make u a team and u would give u a color. and if u don't have a tea it would put u with someone random and give you a random color

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Well you know how when u hover over a server it tells you that its the number of the server. well next or under it it would say teams of 3 or 4. plus it would put you into team that are like color coated so you would do /team invite (friends name here) and it would make u a team and u would give u a color. and if u don't have a tea it would put u with someone random and give you a random color
Like the same on plex where you do /team invite and then are getting a color....

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Well yea but if there's no staff on and it takes some time to start recording (which isn't in need cuz its freak if lame) it
You wouldn't have to record, as a former staff I happen to know that 9/10 of the time, you can just take a screenshot of the players, and will easily be able to see that they are teaming. Just take it at an obvious time so like if they are both running towards a player, and always take like 2-3 ones so it shows they are definitely teaming, not just next to eacthother at one time.

godsangels14

Like the same on plex where you do /team invite and then are getting a color....
Well I mean its kind of a common thing but it works and it'll bring a new aspect to SG. also what idea isn't on plex? like seriously. plus I don't play plex so didn't really know sorry?

Having the different game types would split up the players. So waiting in lobbies would be painful and soon the hubs would be spammed with join Teams 6! This would be a great idea if there were more players. For example... Mineplex, they have the same thing, but they can afford splitting up all the players, because they have all the players. This would be a very good idea if HHG had more players, which it will achieve eventually. So my opinion for right now is just make a rule for no teams larger than 2 players.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Having the different game types would split up the players. So waiting in lobbies would be painful and soon the hubs would be spammed with join Teams 6! This would be a great idea if there were more players. For example... Mineplex, they have the same thing, but they can afford splitting up all the players, because they have all the players. This would be a very good idea if HHG had more players, which it will achieve eventually. So my opinion for right now is just make a rule for no teams larger than 2 players.
no. the rule is no teams larger than 4. I think that is a fair rule, as most people don't team with more than 1 other person, and the 4 teams typically split up to get more loot anyways

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I'll definitely add solo SG when the right moment comes, and regarding the other twists, I have been thinking about CRAZY SG, where chests would contain overpowered stuff like potions, weapons and armors with high level enchantments, notch apples, unique items like SUPER POWERS (Super Jump, magical spells, insta heal, inventory swap, inventory mix, stun, teleport bow that works legit, exploding bow, etc). What do you guys think about it?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I'll definitely add solo SG when the right moment comes, and regarding the other twists, I have been thinking about CRAZY SG, where chests would contain overpowered stuff like potions, weapons and armors with high level enchantments, notch apples, unique items like SUPER POWERS (Super Jump, magical spells, insta heal, inventory swap, inventory mix, stun, teleport bow that works legit, exploding bow, etc). What do you guys think about it?
Love it

Anchezz

Trusted Member
pls no dont