• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Demoting inactive staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipperjet12

I think demoting inactive staff would be a good idea because you may find new active staff. The staff that I haven't seen in about a year is joebass8989 eldermagoo shuffling50 zero_gravity and 201315844. I don't know what happened to them and now there is more players to be punished and less staff to punish players. So I think that you should get more staff or demote the inactive staff

Please consider!

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
zipperjet12 said:
I think demoting inactive staff would be a good idea because you may find new active staff. The staff that I haven't seen in about a year is joebass8989 eldermagoo shuffling50 zero_gravity and 201315844. I don't know what happened to them and now there is more players to be punished and less staff to punish players. So I think that you should get more staff or demote the inactive staff

Please consider!
Actually, I saw joe yesterday and 2003 two days ago. I haven't seen elder in a while. Z3R0 was on yesterday.

zipperjet12

ChrisTheLink said:
zipperjet12 said:

Please consider!
Actually, I saw joe yesterday and 2003 two days ago. I haven't seen elder in a while. Z3R0 was on yesterday.
... I wasn't on the server for like 4 days though :p and they don't help the community like the forums and stuff like that. The only people I see on the forum is u and rice and occasionally ray

Cinq

I actually got in to a big argument with ElderMagoo about him not being on for over a year, but yes I believe Nonactive staff should be demoted to Jr.Mod!

BryanAndProud

Indestructibuzz said:
I actually got in to a big argument with ElderMagoo about him not being on for over a year, but yes I believe Nonactive staff should be demoted to Jr.Mod!

I saw ElderMagoo in Blamph's recent video (youtuber). lol blamph died bc elder was teamed ;-;

zipperjet12

BryanCastilloQ said:
Indestructibuzz said:

I saw ElderMagoo in Blamph's recent video (youtuber). lol blamph died bc elder was teamed ;-;
I was loling at that

iamcrzzy

whether or not z3ro is on he donated $1500 for co owner so it would be rpping him off to demote him

iamcrzzy said:
whether or not z3ro is on he donated $1500 for co owner so it would be rpping him off to demote him
I pretty sure he didnt donate JUST for Co-Owner, he count have donated just to be nice

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
jawa7778 said:
I saw almost all the staff on about a week ago
LOOL, WE JUST NEEDED OUR PROFESSIONAL TOPIC BRINGER HERE TO RUIN IT ALL! HI JAWA I MISSED YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.