• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Death Swap

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I saw the game Death Swap on youtube, and seeing as it is a one-command creation, thought it would be fun to implement as a minigame on the server. Possibly in arcade.

For those who don't know what death swap is; Death swap is a game where your goal is to kill the other player. It is typically played by two people. The game begins with players teleported far away from each other into a world. Every 30-45 seconds, the players switch places. Immediately after the switch they recieve 3 seconds of resistance. The way to win is to get yourself into a position where the other player will die when you switch positions.

A minigame of this could be made where 2-24 players would be randomly teleported into a world. (Similar to uhc). Every 40 seconds, players would randomly switch positions. Last person alive wins the game.

Kits or a shop could be added, and coins could be earned for winning, or for getting a kill. The shop or kits could include potions, tools, armor, or other useful items. Sponsoring could possibly be added too.

I know there are other things that will be developed or added first, but I think this would be a fun mini-game to add. Also, by making it for more than 2 people It would be unique to HHG, and it would probably also be the first server to have this gamemode

Last edited: