• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Death counts

biddie15

IGN: biddie15
Found the bug today. 2/5/17
So if you do /is level It will show you how many times you have died along with your island level.
I have noticed that the death count stays at 10. [10 Deaths] I have died more than 10 times...
Found in Skyblock.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
It's not a bug it was a cap so players's level wouldn't drop down too much making skyblock really hard. But since I see you like challenges, I expanded the cap to 1000 deaths. Good luck not dying!

NoHaxJustJambo

It's not a bug it was a cap so players's level wouldn't drop down too much making skyblock really hard. But since I see you like challenges, I expanded the cap to 1000 deaths. Good luck not dying!
Ive had about 2,000 deaths... do i win a prize??? :)

Livviosa

I Don't play SB but I think it should be unlimited. It will help people learn to not fall of of their island.
I usually don't die from falling off my island, and i would lose way too many levels if it was unlimited >.<

Zelistra

Trusted Member
It's a joke, haha, if you want I can revert the death count cap, or even disable it. Up to the community!
I'd say make it unlimited if it only counts the deaths of the island members. But if visitors' deathes are counted too.. Maybe make it like 100 or something, I don't even know how but visitors die on my island so much. But I personally love the challenging Skyblock, the harder it is the more fun it is, for me anyway

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I'd say make it unlimited if it only counts the deaths of the island members. But if visitors' deathes are counted too.. Maybe make it like 100 or something, I don't even know how but visitors die on my island so much. But I personally love the challenging Skyblock, the harder it is the more fun it is, for me anyway
Visitor's deaths aren't counted, just island party members