• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative creative/hub idea

What do you think of the f5 mode morph seeing it thing?

• awesome that you want to do the WHIP

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Bad that you want to barf

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Zelistra

Trusted Member
so you know how you do /dis (animal/thing) i think when you do it you should see you as a pig EX: /dis pig :goes into f5 mode: OO I SEE MY SELF AS A PIG. so i think when we do /dis (animals) go into f5 mode and see ourself as one of the animals/thing
I had been wanting that for ages, thanks for the thread xd.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
so you know how you do /dis (animal/thing) i think when you do it you should see you as a pig EX: /dis pig :goes into f5 mode: OO I SEE MY SELF AS A PIG. so i think when we do /dis (animals) go into f5 mode and see ourself as one of the animals/thing
I like the idea but the I think it has some thing to do with coding.

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
ive been waiting for this to be added since I was tribute (March) :p

ParadoxTaco

Has clearly never be thought about... nope.. Its coding related. Adding would be nice, But it requires coding such as vanishing yourself, spawning a animal on you, and constantly having it tp to you otherwise it looks laggy. Also making it so where you look it looks would be near impossible without mad coding. As for the Poll... The Whip thing is enough to make me avoid this thread completely.

javathor

I think this is a good idea but the coding actually might seem a little hard i've sometimes wanted this but i would always think that the F5 for ghasts wouldn't show you your face only show you the inside since it is big. I would love if this got added

andrew louie

I NEED DAT

touh

Trusted Member
I thought there was a command for this? Well there was, one time I was in creative with Zainos and he told us to /d and he told us a command to see yourself, I guess it was removed :p

javathor

I thought there was a command for this? Well there was, one time I was in creative with Zainos and he told us to /d and he told us a command to see yourself, I guess it was removed :p
think they removed it straight after or it overloaded something idk