• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

snugglets

So I was playing on the candy parkour, and I was on cp 11. When I came to the last jump of cp 11, I made it on the first block of cp 12, I set my cp. But when I set it I fell off. So now whenever i teleport to the cp, I fall off and I'm not able to get back on. Please help me out.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Unfortunately, because you set your checkpoint while falling, its not really a legitimate checkpoint. So basically, that was an error you made, not a problem with the checkpoint system. A staff can teleport you to the beginning of the 11th checkpoint, but not the the 12th

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Unfortunately, because you set your checkpoint while falling, its not really a legitimate checkpoint. So basically, that was an error you made, not a problem with the checkpoint system. A staff can teleport you to the beginning of the 11th checkpoint, but not the the 12th
There could always be a check for it, to make sure you're on in air, on a ladder, etc. before setting your checkpoint.

snugglets

I wouldn't mind if I'm back at the 11th, so can you get someone to put me back to the 11th?