• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Commands on Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

BecomingIssie

You should add more commands onto plots. I thin you should add a command which gives a player acces to everything the owner has access to. Like /p owner (username). So they can trust, add, deny and remove people when the owner is not online ( so like they are the owner to, it should also be added to the 'Owner' party when you do /plot info). Thanks x

BecomingIssie

Yes but we should only do this if we know them in real life or something and we FULLY trust them with everything,

Fifa_Josh

but not everyone will be that sensible.
I agree trebly but it should still be implemented into the game for all the reasons. It is their fault if they get griefed. They should really trust them. But the real owner should also be able to deny them and remove them too so it is basically trusting people with the power of adding people. If you thought about people getting griefed like you are now, trenly then why would they decide to add the trusting feature. I say that we really should add co owners to plots it seems like a cool original idea that popped in my head a few times too.

http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/commands.13749/

Something like that ^?

People already complain about being greifed because they trust anyone on their plot. This would just increase that amount of conplaining
It would increase complaining but it is just like trusting people. Only trust them if you actually trust them. Most people don't even trust people so it is just common sense. Something you don't have to be sensible to know about

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.