• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Chairs

Sncwflakes

There's this plugin that allows you to right click stairs using only your fist and you can sit in them. I'm not sure what the plugin is exactly called, but this would be a really enjoyable thing. Also, since most people are addicted to RPs, that's a good addition to them. But just chairs overall would be awesome.

Maatchaa

I was just about to post this xD. Also /sit would be nice to. It basically lets you sit down without having to sit on stairs. Maybe /sit can be for vip ranks and chairs could be accessible to everyone.

Sncwflakes

Yeah, but I think it's really annoying that VIPs get almost all the perks, and I think that Defaults should be able to have /sit to. The last time a command that only VIPs could use, it was phenomenal xD

iiTentacion

Chair stairs are good but they overwrite the pex plugin which is what sets up all the ranks and perms so this wouldnt work unless Zainos makes his own plugin for it but it would still be good to have and im pretty sure this has been suggested before

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think that overall this could cause a fair amount of lag and is really unnecessary.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but the way that the “sitting” works is that it summons an invisible mob at the players location and then makes the player ride that mob. It also makes it so the mob has no AI and cannot move. If a lot of people were using that on a single plot that could cause lag, couldnt it?

iiTentacion

I think that overall this could cause a fair amount of lag and is really unnecessary.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but the way that the “sitting” works is that it summons an invisible mob at the players location and then makes the player ride that mob. It also makes it so the mob has no AI and cannot move. If a lot of people were using that on a single plot that could cause lag, couldnt it?
yeah i had that problem and its hard to setup considering it overwrites essentials and pex so im saying a no on this suggestion

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
In some Servers you can see an arrow I believe that shoots you and sticks you to the stair block, so this plugin does come in a variety of different versions but the arrow version doesn't lag me.

Sncwflakes

The plugin, I believe, comes in a variety of different versions. A famous server has a gadget called 'Etheral Pearls' which allows you to sit on it and soar through the sky at will, I'm no Dev, but I bet you can make a plugin similar to this where it doesn't crash when you sit in the stair, and it looks like you're sitting.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Due to the big support this suggestion got, I'll do it :)

Thanks for your suggestion!

Don't worry, it won't cause lag ;)