• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Can people threaten you to make skype

xKawaiiKittensx

Ive been on sometimes and I won't give the persons name though but they will threaten people to make Skype and ask for age they said that if you don't you will get perm. Ban. I don't think they can threaten ppl cause HHG wouldn't allow it.

Nonze

Ive been on sometimes and I won't give the persons name though but they will threaten people to make Skype and ask for age they said that if you don't you will get perm. Ban. I don't think they can threaten ppl cause HHG wouldn't allow it.

he can't ban u dont worry xD
But if what u Said is true this person is mini modding and can get muted/banned

So yeah try taking a screenshot

Unitus

Retired Staff
I suggest you read them - www.happy-hg.com/rules/

No one can ever trick you since you have the rules in hand, so as ByNathan said no you cannot get perm banned or punished in any way.
The person that told you this is probably trying to take advantage of you, so just take a screenshot by pressing "f2" on your keyboard and report them here. Never believe what sketchy people say online :) If you need further assistance feel free to ask

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Also only staff can ban you. If someone wants to ban you they gotta ask staff, and the staff are nice they usually don't ban you unless you break a rule