• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Build Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuut

Trusted Member
I have had fun playing Build Battle on other servers, and it would be even more enjoyable if Build Battle can be added to HHG sometime in the future. I understand that HHG wants to be unique and not exactly copy other servers. I have confidence that the staff can tweak/ add a cool HHG twist to it to make it unique. I actually have some ideas that can seperate this game mode from similar ones on other servers that i will specify later. ;)

iwasakoala

I have had fun playing Build Battle on other servers, and it would be even more enjoyable if Build Battle can be added to HHG sometime in the future. I understand that HHG wants to be unique and not exactly copy other servers. I have confidence that the staff can tweak/ add a cool HHG twist to it to make it unique. I actually have some ideas that can seperate this game mode from similar ones on other servers that i will specify later. ;)
Idk almost every server has it and if HHG had it it would still be copying because It's called build battle And you build things that your suposed to so i don't really see how a twist would work.. But good idea anyways!

jawa888

please don't copy stuff from other servers, its annoying and is not creative. We already have Draw It too

Last edited:

Tuut

Trusted Member
please don't copy stuff from other servers, its annoying and is not creative. We already have Draw It too
SW isn't a HHG original, SG isn't a HHG original, Sky Block isn't a HHG original, Factions isn't a HHg original, Kit Pvp isn't a HHG original, Ultra Hardcore isn't a HHG original, Parkour isn't a HHG original, Draw It isn't original, Mob Arena isn't original, SCBB isn't a HHG original, BUT they all have their own HHG twist to be different from other servers. So, stop. Oh, and you should listen to Phoenix ;)

Phoenix____

Maybe, from now on, in the suggestions area, you could let a staff member reply saying if it's plausible, and then have the community vote if they want it added or not.

jawa888

SW isn't a HHG original, SG isn't a HHG original, Sky Block isn't a HHG original, Factions isn't a HHg original, Kit Pvp isn't a HHG original, Ultra Hardcore isn't a HHG original, Parkour isn't a HHG original, Draw It isn't original, Mob Arena isn't original, SCBB isn't a HHG original, BUT they all have their own HHG twist to be different from other servers. So, stop. Oh, and you should listen to Phoenix ;)

they may not be originals but build battle is original to 1 server, just 1. So its copying.

Tuut

Trusted Member
i don't, i just give my opinion
You obviously don't understand what an opinion is so I attached a picture of the definition. Tell me if you get confused about any other 5th grade vocabulary.

Attachments

• 2015-08-11-16-00-59.png
    2015-08-11-16-00-59.png
    142 KB · Views: 171

Trenly

Admin
Admin
You obviously don't understand what an opinion is so I attached a picture of the definition. Tell me if you get confused about any other 5th grade vocabulary.
His opinion was that it was annoying and not creative.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Me as well have played build games on other servers, such as build it. Its a really fun gamemode and it would be popular. I agree - Id like to see this game on the server in the future with a HHG twist to it ;)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
^ I agree :)
If you do have ideas for a twist, we would love to hear your suggestions. :)
It's more likely to be made soon if we have some great community ideas to help :)

jawa888

please be nice, that was very rude. If you do that again i will report you

Status
Not open for further replies.