• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Bug (I'm sure)

Maddieness

• In Game Name: LostInStarbucks
  • When did you discover this Bug: My computer was glitching/lagging, it logged me off. I tried to log back on and it said "Failed to connect to the server. You are already logged on to this server, it may help to try logging in again in a few minutes. If this does not resolve your issue, please contact staff."
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: I can't log on at all after I got logged off when my computer glitched/lagged
  • In which server is the bug located? The server itself I guess...
If this isn't a bug, I apologize for classifying it like this but I didn't know what to classify it as.

ChildMusher69

I'm pretty sure that this isn't a problem with the server. This is a bug that has to do with Minecraft itself, and has been happening with other people on different servers[1]. Zainos can't really fix it as it is a problem that is not on this server. Maybe try completely restarting your computer?

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I'm pretty sure that this isn't a problem with the server. This is a bug that has to do with Minecraft itself, and has been happening with other people on different servers[1]. Zainos can't really fix it as it is a problem that is not on this server. Maybe try completely restarting your computer?
It isn't a problem with MC, it's a problem with BungeeCord. The only way to fix it is just to wait for BungeeCord to realize you aren't on and kick the fake player it creates. So, after a few minutes it should be fine.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Small issue with RedisBungee (Srry Saf u tryharded again), fixed!