• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Being able to reply to your OWN player report/ ban dispute

iTzOajs

It just feels odd that you cant reply to them anymore. But nobody can criticize if you can only reply to yours. Al least i think thats why they got removed was because of criticism i dont really remember, i might be wrong... :/ Just someone please mention this to Zainos or MrAnnoyingCookie.

Cinq

Re: Being able to reply to your OWN player report/ ban dispu

I don't see why you would reply if the problem is eventually going to be fixed. :| Unless all you want to say is ''thank you''

iTzOajs

Re: Being able to reply to your OWN player report / ban disp

Indestructibuzz said:
I don't see why you would reply if the problem is eventually going to be fixed. :| Unless all you want to say is ''thank you''
No but if they ask for more proof or they ask a question then you need to reply when you can't.

iTzOajs

iTzOajs said:
It just feels odd that you cant reply to them anymore. But nobody can criticize if you can only reply to yours. Al least i think thats why they got removed was because of criticism i dont really remember, i might be wrong... :/ Just someone please mention this to Zainos or MrAnnoyingCookie.

nickbball

I think they should do it so like that people can still reply but once the decision has been made then they just lock the topic. End of that topic

zipperjet12

iTzOajs said:
Indestructibuzz said:
No but if they ask for more proof or they ask a question then you need to reply when you can't.
APPROVED BA BOOM

jawa7778

I posted a topic about this already. The reason it was removed was cause it caused agruements between players.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff

I disagree. It was removed since users continued arguments and contradicted in something they aren't involved in. ;)

iTzOajs

ChrisTheLink said:
I disagree. It was removed since users continued arguments and contradicted in something they aren't involved in. ;)
No but you only reply to yours. Only you and the forum staff.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff

iTzOajs said:
ChrisTheLink said:
No but you only reply to yours. Only you and the forum staff.
Still.. Most of the time they will question, or just add a post like "THANKS, or HE ISNT MUTED" whilst in ban appeals "Y U DO DIS I FAN, I LEIK DIS SERVR"

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager

ChrisTheLink said:
yea. Also, we never ask questions in ban disputes or player reports, we answer them so with one single post the case is closed :)