• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Banned

PenguinPeople

Due to the posts on JakeIsBoss thread where people are trying to get an unban, I became curious on how many people are still active on the forums that are or at one point banned and had to buy an unban. So please describe your ban story and if you believe it was fair or not.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I was banned because the staff banned me for my ban reason which was what is the following reason of the staff banning me for the ban reason of being too swaggy. Please buy unban now. Very unfair. Much sad. Just give me $20 so I can... unban myself yeah..

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I'm technically on forums, k.

I got banned cuz I broke a rule. It was fair although I like to think it wasn't.

Doesn't the same thing apply to everyone?

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I don't believe so since there would be no point in arguing over something that won't be fixed. I am just curious on how previously banned people feel about it, and if the majority is for common rule breaks or hacking.
Fair enough, I know you have no intention on creating arguments etc. but I'll watch this thread to see if none of it occurs :)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I don't believe so since there would be no point in arguing over something that won't be fixed. I am just curious on how previously banned people feel about it, and if the majority is for common rule breaks or hacking.
Ok then lemme tell you, the first time I got perm banned was a complete misunderstanding and Zainos unbanned me like 5 mins later, basically there was this huge duping bug (and a lot of people abused it), I went on Skyblock then freaked out, should've got muted or something for spamming caps. Then a few months later, a friend of mine (that abused the bug) asked me to keep a secret, then told me that they're playing on Skyblock again with an alt, and we shared an island because we were best friends .-. So ya then 2 weeks I decided to talk to the people that first found out the bug, spread the bug, abused it, etc because I kind a knew all of them and I don't think they'd lie to me, so then we decided to tell the truth but right before we did, we both got perm banned :p my friend is banned for using alt (and probably abusing bug too) and I'm banned for uh, something like "being included in major skyblock bug and bypassing ban" (it's long lol)

Swagsire101

I got banned for 2 days for using a book to tell a staff about an unfair mute. Irrelevant now, especially since I don't play anymore.

Also, Quartzy, that sucks to hear. Since when is bug abuse bannable?

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I got banned for 2 days for using a book to tell a staff about an unfair mute. Irrelevant now, especially since I don't play anymore.

Since always, used to be 2 weeks then became perm. A bit ridiculous and harsh imo, someone could do it unknowingly, and it's very difficult to get proof if someone really is doing it on purpose, so I think it should go back to the 2 week ban.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Since always, used to be 2 weeks then became perm. A bit ridiculous and harsh imo, someone could do it unknowingly, and it's very difficult to get proof if someone really is doing it on purpose, so I think it should go back to the 2 week ban.
You're slightly wrong on both terms, it can depend solely on how bad to an extent the "bug abuse" is. I'll tell you that, when the user is aware of a bug and we'll take a major bug for example, and they take advantage of it when they know they shouldn't as it could corrupt an economy then that would be a severe punishment, or if they were a part of it and knew about it but never reported it, that is also quite severe as we might not know if they had ever used it to their advantage beforehand. People that were not aware of it but possessed them might of had a less severe punishment and/or interrogated for more information.

7 days of a ban is the usual for bug abuse.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
You're slightly wrong on both terms, it can depend solely on how bad to an extent the "bug abuse" is. I'll tell you that, when the user is aware of a bug and we'll take a major bug for example, and they take advantage of it when they know they shouldn't as it could corrupt an economy then that would be a severe punishment, or if they were a part of it and knew about it but never reported it, that is also quite severe as we might not know if they had ever used it to their advantage beforehand. People that were not aware of it but possessed them might of had a less severe punishment and/or interrogated for more information.

7 days of a ban is the usual for bug abuse.
Zain told me it was a permanent ban for doing it regardless of it being an accident or not. He'll probably deny it though. He likes to do that.

IAreDeath

I've never actually been banned only Muted and that sucked... i was off minecraft bc of tests and people actually thought i was perm banned...

Zelistra

Trusted Member

I guess it really depends, the duping bug was pretty giant and basically ruined Skyblock so everyone that abused it got perm banned. If I wasn't so lazy I'd share some screenshots of my friends stacking diamond blocks on their islands but I am :p