• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

ayy whats gucci guys?

oajs44

YO, its been forever. for those know don't know me, I used to be a very avid HHG player. Me and minecraft went our separate ways for a while. I've been really busy, playing lacrosse, a soccer team, and a summer football team starting soon. I just got home from a lacrosse game. I just also finished a school project with my friend, and writing an essay on The Ottoman Empire in WW1. Maybe ill get back into minecraft soon, this was one of my favorite servers.

touh

Trusted Member
YO, its been forever. for those know don't know me, I used to be a very avid HHG player. Me and minecraft went our separate ways for a while. I've been really busy, playing lacrosse, a soccer team, and a summer football team starting soon. I just got home from a lacrosse game. I just also finished a school project with my friend, and writing an essay on The Ottoman Empire in WW1. Maybe ill get back into minecraft soon, this was one of my favorite servers.
Well, Welcome Back! There have been many updates and many more to come so hope to see you around :D