• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Aww crap

iTzOajs

Look who just bought the unban fee... He might wanna be co owner again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 425

michalthekid

Trusted Member
iTzOajs said:
michalthekid said:
But, I say we give him another chance ;)
... HE REALLY ABUSED HIS POWERS!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID TO MY FAC?

Yes. But that's the past. Don't look into the past. You're not there anymore, and you won't be able to change that fact. Maybe he had abused his powers, but you have to go with the present. Also, being banned for that long until now, he's probably learned his lesson, don't you think?

But do whatever you want, forgive him or not.

Cinq

Are you serious?! Why would you give this feg another chance? he already had like 3.

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Indestructibuzz said:
Are you serious?! Why would you give this feg another chance? he already had like 3.
You think I don't know? Well I do. And, look, if you don't wanna forgive him then it's your choice.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
He's been regretting his choices for awhile. I don't think he's going to cause anymore trouble. He swore it. Although, we will never now until we try eh?

whitedevil5000

I agree with Oajs, I don't know this chap, but you should forgive him and move on. The fact that he bought an unban means he wants a second chance at the server. He probably doesn't want to be on staff, but just a chance to get back on the server to gain respect again and to just enjoy it. Just my two cents.

iTzOajs

michalthekid said:
iTzOajs said:
I vote no co-owner. i dont care if hes unbanned, i just dont want another movie
Did I ever say for him to be a co-owner? Of course I didn't.
i was saying it in general i wasnt talking to you or anybody