• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

AlaskanSkies

I changed my username last night, and changed my username on forums as well. (AKGirl22 > AK_Aurora) My avatar was working fine. It was my head. I logged in this morning and it is a Steve, so I went to "Avatar" and it said the avatar was for "AKGirl22". (Makes since, because AKGirl22 doesn't exist.) I tried changing this to my new name, AK_Aurora, but it says "Invalid minecraft profile username".
What?????????????
This is valid. I have logged into my minecraft launcher, into Mojang, into the MC website, and into these forums using this username.
If you know how to fix this, please tell me!!!!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I changed my username last night, and changed my username on forums as well. (AKGirl22 > AK_Aurora) My avatar was working fine. It was my head. I logged in this morning and it is a Steve, so I went to "Avatar" and it said the avatar was for "AKGirl22". (Makes since, because AKGirl22 doesn't exist.) I tried changing this to my new name, AK_Aurora, but it says "Invalid minecraft profile username".
What?????????????
This is valid. I have logged into my minecraft launcher, into Mojang, into the MC website, and into these forums using this username.
If you know how to fix this, please tell me!!!!
Try using your e-mail associated with your mojang account

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This should be the right one:
image.png

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Sometimes, it can take a couple days for everything to settle in after a name change and a skin change.

Mojang can be quirky sometimes. Give it a day or two and try again. I believe Trenly has the right face for you there though, so you could just save that and upload it as your profile picture :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Sometimes, it can take a couple days for everything to settle in after a name change and a skin change.

Mojang can be quirky sometimes. Give it a day or two and try again. I believe Trenly has the right face for you there though, so you could just save that and upload it as your profile picture :)
I have had my name for over a month and my avatar stil wasn't updated. I ended up just using a photo