• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Archers VS Warriors (New Gamemode!)

RK_Credius

HELLO EVERYONE! :D! So today I invented a new Gamemode on PVP and was playing it with my friends when I came up with Archers VS Warriors. Imagine this: A giant base with a big wide open field and with a forest at the end of it, Players with Iron Armor and Diamond swords throwing tnt and trying to put ladders on the wall as Archers shoot them down and break the ladders while trying to stop the invaders from killing them all.

So what are the inventories?

Warrior
Full Iron (Helmet, Chestplate, etc) (Boots feather falling 3)
Diamond Sword Sharp 1
10 Steak
5 ladders
1 tnt (instantly lights upon placement)

Archer
Full Chain (Helmet, Chestplate, etc)
Stone Sword Knockback 2
Bow Infinity 1, Power 2
Sand (upon placement of sand, it does a countdown to 5, if not disturbed it breaks all the ladders under it, but if broken by a warrior is deleted) (given a sand every 15 seconds)
10 Steak

Now, the scenery would be, as I mentioned, a big base. To start out simple mabye a long wall in the middle of a big valley, with towers on either side, a gate , and trenches. The big open field would have some obstacles for warriors to hide in in case they are getting shot at.

To win the game, the Warriors must have killed the Archers King, or the Archers survive till sunset.

This is an idea I came up with in like 2 min, so if you would like to add anything feel free.

Ayeeeo

Maybe add sharpness I or II so archer is more op so it's a bit more fair. Or you can add maybe like power III or IV if you don't want to add sharpness to the sword.

RK_Credius

Problem is that the Archers sword has Knockback , so when the swordmen get up they can just punch them away. That's why as I said there should be a really long wall and only enough players to cover half of it mabye a 20 vs 20 with a 80 block long wall.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I really do like this game and I played it on mineplex where it's mobs vs warriors and the mobs have to kill the Warriors king so ... :)

But I really do like this game!

andrew louie

HELLO EVERYONE! :D! So today I invented a new Gamemode on PVP and was playing it with my friends when I came up with Archers VS Warriors. Imagine this: A giant base with a big wide open field and with a forest at the end of it, Players with Iron Armor and Diamond swords throwing tnt and trying to put ladders on the wall as Archers shoot them down and break the ladders while trying to stop the invaders from killing them all.

So what are the inventories?

Warrior
Full Iron (Helmet, Chestplate, etc) (Boots feather falling 3)
Diamond Sword Sharp 1
10 Steak
5 ladders
1 tnt (instantly lights upon placement)

Archer
Full Chain (Helmet, Chestplate, etc)
Stone Sword Knockback 2
Bow Infinity 1, Power 2
Sand (upon placement of sand, it does a countdown to 5, if not disturbed it breaks all the ladders under it, but if broken by a warrior is deleted) (given a sand every 15 seconds)
10 Steak

Now, the scenery would be, as I mentioned, a big base. To start out simple mabye a long wall in the middle of a big valley, with towers on either side, a gate , and trenches. The big open field would have some obstacles for warriors to hide in in case they are getting shot at.

To win the game, the Warriors must have killed the Archers King, or the Archers survive till sunset.

This is an idea I came up with in like 2 min, so if you would like to add anything feel free.
Warriors should have more ladders, and they archers should have barrage or if they have Career or above they can have a one shot flame arrow

RK_Credius

Castle siege is dif You have to blow stuff up, get in castle and kill the king. Archers Vs Warriors is about scaling walls, punching through several layers of wall with ( btw forgot to mention, TNT is weak ) tnt and people can respawn, not become dogs. And people only have one class.

RK_Credius

BTW, No barrage and flame arrows would be unfair, considering warriors actually have to get up the wall when archers can shoot them down/ hit them off with Knockback 2 swords.

Also, people Skyping gave me another Gamemode idea

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
This is just snipers vs stunters in GTA 5, the minecraft version, except you don't have to punch through walls in snipers vs stunters XD. Sounds alright but it does seem kinda bootleg and simple, and would loose its popularity quickly, but this is just my opinion.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I agree with the part that it will lose popularity quick.. There isn't many people there playing hotman anymore which I dont understand lol...

andrew louie

BTW, No barrage and flame arrows would be unfair, considering warriors actually have to get up the wall when archers can shoot them down/ hit them off with Knockback 2 swords.

Also, people Skyping gave me another Gamemode idea
That's only if they have a rank, make warriors stronger