• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Annoying Gamemode

MineJam

Retired Staff
Idk if this has been suggested before but, you know when you're pvping and someone runs into tall grass or into the sugarcane by the soup sign? Well its hard to hit them when you're being spammed with the message.("Sorry, but you can't break that block here"). If you put KitPvP into adventure mode, we wont be able to hit the sugarcanes or grass if I'm thinking right. Furthermore, people wouldn't be able to glitch through blocks by breaking them and jumping on top of them, getting places they shouldn't be. Or just glitching inside of a block. We should still be able to use items such as the soup sign though. Again I think that changing the Gm would solve that, I'm not entirely sure.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Idk if this has been suggested before but, you know when you're pvping and someone runs into tall grass or into the sugarcane by the soup sign? Well its hard to hit them when you're being spammed with the message.("Sorry, but you can't break that block here"). If you put KitPvP into adventure mode, we wont be able to hit the sugarcanes or grass if I'm thinking right. Furthermore, people wouldn't be able to glitch through blocks by breaking them and jumping on top of them, getting places they shouldn't be. Or just glitching inside of a block. We should still be able to use items such as the soup sign though. Again I think that changing the Gm would solve that, I'm not entirely sure.
Or just disable the message

MineJam

Retired Staff
. Furthermore, people wouldn't be able to glitch through blocks by breaking them and jumping on top of them, getting places they shouldn't be. Or just glitching inside of a block. We should still be able to use items such as the soup sign though. Again I think that changing the Gm would solve that, I'm not entirely sure.

I also stated that people wouldn't be able to glitch through blocks because they wouldn't be able to hit them.
And hitting the sugarcane and grass is also kinda annoying.

Zekerundo

This sounds cool, but I'm just going to point out that in adventure mode you can still break grass and sugarcane.

RK_Credius

Hey I myself think this shouldn't be removed. Even though it is annoying and people hide in sugarcane... You hide in sugarcane!!! No body can touch you! Even though it was most likely added for scenery and decoration and not this purpose it still feels nice and continues the game so you won't die if ur getting rekted really hard. This is a bit of a safezone but it also isnt spamming it so that you cant hit him its spaced out by one block. Though removing ALL lilipads would be a great update. OR! OR! Or you use this glitch and exploit it, Maybe make lilypad traps where the players cant get out and someone swoops in for the kill! This would help stop the annoying players that keep running. How would you get them into the map? Don't be a fool and hit them everytime they come into site, wait till ur near a lilypad and strike them into it. And its not like the lilypad is impossible to escape. If someone attacks you the knockback sends you back and u get off lilypad. Ive done it before. Great Job Builders! (and Trenly)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Hey I myself think this shouldn't be removed. Even though it is annoying and people hide in sugarcane... You hide in sugarcane!!! No body can touch you! Even though it was most likely added for scenery and decoration and not this purpose it still feels nice and continues the game so you won't die if ur getting rekted really hard. This is a bit of a safezone but it also isnt spamming it so that you cant hit him its spaced out by one block. Though removing ALL lilipads would be a great update. OR! OR! Or you use this glitch and exploit it, Maybe make lilypad traps where the players cant get out and someone swoops in for the kill! This would help stop the annoying players that keep running. How would you get them into the map? Don't be a fool and hit them everytime they come into site, wait till ur near a lilypad and strike them into it. And its not like the lilypad is impossible to escape. If someone attacks you the knockback sends you back and u get off lilypad. Ive done it before. Great Job Builders! (and Trenly)
Compliments get you nowhere with me. I myself think it should be changed. it is called the lillypad glitch for a reason.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Just because you put it in adventure mode and remove the annoying message you get doesn't mean u cant still hide in it. For the lilipad thing, I haven't ever gotten stuck in a lilipad on this server. I think its fine the way it is but if they can improve on something then by all means go ahead and improve.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Just because you put it in adventure mode and remove the annoying message you get doesn't mean u cant still hide in it. For the lilipad thing, I haven't ever gotten stuck in a lilipad on this server. I think its fine the way it is but if they can improve on something then by all means go ahead and improve.
You only get stuck on the lily pad while using version 1.9